- 1. Do I have to register for placing an order?
- No. But if you register an account, you can review your order status, keep track of your previous orders, receive promotion information and so on.
- 2. Do you accept orders from places outside of the US?
- Yes. We accept orders internationally. However, We will charge more fee to ship your product. and shipment may take longer time. please contact us for shipping quotation.
- 3. What Is My Billing Address?
- Your billing address is the exact address on file with your bank or Credit Card Company. It is also the address to where the bank or credit card company mails your invoice. If your billing address happened to be different from your delivery address, make sure you have changed it on the payment page.
- 4. How can I know if my order got through?
- After you place your order, you will receive order confirmation in your emails. As a registered customer, you can also login and check the order status in your account manager.
- 5. Do you customize products?
- Yes, some of our products can be personalized, please refer to product description. Please contact us if you have any request regarding a custom order.
- 6. When will my order arrive?
- Within Continental US, your order will generally arrive within 2 - 7 business days after it leaves the warehouse. Any case of delay, we will email or call you.
- 7. I just received a delivery in the mail, but it only contains part of my order. Why?
- Your orders may be sent out from different warehouses and will arrive separately, or may be the warehouse make wrong in sent your order, Please contact us.
- 8. What carrier do you use for shipping and what services are available?
- 48 states: usually we ship via USPS ground delivery.
- 9. Can you do Expedite shipment?
- Sorry, usually we don't offer such shipment. But you can contact us before your order.
- 10. I live locally - can I pick up my purchase from your company location?
- Sorry, Our company is located at Rancho Cucamonga CA, but most of our warehouses are not in Rancho. We always encourage our customers to place orders online. If you definitely need to pick up locally, please contact us first.
- 11. How much does it cost to ship my order?
- Shipping is calculated base on the USPS shipping tables. You can see the estimate shipping costs in shopping Cart.
- 12. Can I get a copy of the invoice for my online order?
- The invoice are in the package we sent to you. If you need a formal invoice, please contact us. Please provider the email address you order. This is necessary as an account identification for security purposes.
- 13. How to use PayPal? How to use credit card?
- When you choose Paypal payment and go to next step, you will be showed the Paypal page. Either can you enter credit card on the right side for one time payment, or login to your Paypal account if you already have one.
- 14. How is the amount of tax determined?
Tax is charged for orders shipped to U.S. states, protectorates and territories
where sales taxes are applicable. Items sent to APO / FPO military addresses are
not subject to taxes. The amount of tax charged is based on current tax rates. Tax
will be refunded for returned items. Before placing order, you can check the tax
rate which will be applied to your order through following procedures:
Add the items to your cart--check out--select your state--update, then you can see the tax rate.
- 15. How to return?
- Most items can be returned within 14 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping and handling cost. All customers need to contact us first to obtain a return authorization. For detail information, please visit Shipping & Return.
- 16. Do I get some sort of notification when my order is shipped?
- Yes. As long as you provide us with a valid email address, we will send you notification as soon as your order is processed.
- 17. What if it has been a few weeks and I haven't received my package or my confirmation?
- It may take a while to process your request. Email us or give us a call to find out the status of your order.